Friday 2 January 2009

Out you go 08....Come on 09

My run down of 2008.

The biggest thing to happen to me was to go travelling with my brother. I went to Sydney, backpacked around New Zealand and went to Tokyo.

I met the most amazing people, made some friends for life. I did a lot of things i never thought i would have the guts to do, I visited the harbour bridge and sydney opera house, I saw the imperial palace and shopped in Harajuka. I gained more confidence and found more happiness in 6 weeks then I have in 23years of my life. I will be backpacking/travelling again.

I went to LA with two amazing friends. We dressed up for halloween and joined a fair few thousands to party in the street, we had the crap scared out of us at Universal fright night, visited disneyland and universal, saw the hollywood sign and went down the sunset strip, walked the walk of fame, went to
Día de los Muertos and had the most amazing time in the sun.

I've taken photos at some wicked gigs, Mindless self indulgence, Robots in disguise, kill hannah, 36 crazyfists, my passion, My Ruin, Spit like this, Blackhole and Johnyn Truants last ever gig.

I have seen a lot of fantastic bands live: Cancer Bats, Glassjaw, Billy Talent, the blackout, silverstein, Alkaline Trio, anti flag, 30seconds to Mars, Metallica, Bring me the Horizon, I am Ghost, Blessed by a broken heart, flyleaf, the chase, Inme, lioness, insofar. I witnessed Kiss <3,>Municipal waste, Lethal Bizzle, Chiodos, Children of Bodom, Glamour of the Kill, From first to last and Lostprophets all at Download.
And the best by far....VAST, I have waited 8years to see this band and they did not dissapoint. When they started I actually got goosebumps and I got to meet all the band. Best gig of the year.

I've seen the Mighty boosh live.

I dressed up and hit the Bizzare ball with Del which was one of the best nights out.

I had a three day long Birthday. I hit Brighton for drinks with a lot of people and went to Deviant and got chucked out. I then went to London where another big group of amazing friends met and went for drinks and then danced all night at Sin and got home on my birthday to go out for a meal and more drink. Best birthday.

I had my first tattoo and love it and will be getting far more in 09.

I took photos at both the London and Brighton tattoo Convention.

I had a wicked road trip to manchester to see inme and Marianne and Mark with Emma.

In all it was an amazing year with lots of new and old friends.



So roll on 09...the year of more travelling, more drink, more tattoos, more nights out and possibly a bit of romance.